- Start Skiing Today! Passes valid 365 days from date of purchase
- For Current Passholders, Buy Today and Extend 365 Days from Current Pass's Expiration
- Unlimited Night Skiing and Day Skiing Included
- Unlimited Snow Tubing
- No Blackout Dates
- 10% Off Summer Activities
- 10% Off Redneck Waterslide (Weekends Only)
- 10% Off Lift-Accessed Mountain Biking (Weekends Only)
- 10% Off Summer Concert Series
RECIPROCAL PASSES TO THE FOLLOWING RESORTS
- Grand Targhee Resort (Alta, Wyoming in the Tetons): 1 Complimentary Lift Ticket per passholder per night stayed
- Receive 10% Off Lodging with code "PARTNER" when booking online
- 3-night minimum stay required, based on availability, and other restrictions apply
- Must present your 2020-21 season pass at check-in
- Not valid with any other offers
- Use Promo Code: PARTNER when booking online
- Targhee Blackout dates:
- Dec. 17, 2021 – Jan. 2, 2022
- Jan. 14 – 17, 2022
- Feb. 18 – 21, 2022
- Diamond Peak Resort (Lake Tahoe, Nevada): 4 reciprocal passes, with blackout dates
- Dec. 18, 2021 – Jan. 2, 2022
- Jan. 14 – 17, 2022
- Feb. 11 – 21, 2022
- Soldier Mountain Resort (Fairfield, Idaho): 3 reciprocal passes, no blackouts
- Eagle Point Resort (Beaver, Utah): 3 reciprocal passes, no blackouts
- Snow King Resort (Jackson Hole, Wyoming): 3 reciprocal passes, no blackouts
- Pine Creek Resort (Cokeville, Wyoming): 3 reciprocal passes, no blackouts
- Lee Canyon Resort (Las Vegas, Nevada): 3 reciprocal passes, no blackouts
- Mt. Baldy Resort (Mt. Baldy, California): 3 reciprocal passes, no blackouts
- Ski Cooper Resort (Leadville, Colorado): 3 reciprocal passes, no blackouts
- Bogus Basin Resort (Boise, Idaho): 4 reciprocal passes, Saturday & Sunday blackouts 10am - 3pm
- Sunlight Mountain Resort (Glenwood Springs, Colorado): 3 reciprocal passes, no blackouts
- Hogadon Basin Ski Area (Casper, Wyoming): 3 reciprocal passes, no blackouts
*Limited Quantities Available Due to Popular Demand
SILVER: Family Plus
We do not mail passes.
They will be available for pick up at Cherry Peak.
The pickup location is the Cherry Peak lodge (Basement Floor).
If a parent wants to pick up a pass for a minor (under 18) we must have a current photo on file first.
The person (parent) picking up the pass must also be able (legally) to sign the waiver.
- Up to 5 Immediate Family Members Included on SILVER (Ages 5 and under free)
- Immediate family defined as only one set of parents and their biological or legally adopted children. (ID required when getting passes)
- Add more immediate family members for $95 per person.
- Ages 5 and under FREE